Thunderbird addons is now full of gunk....
Andrew Lowe
2011-09-05 16:25:24 UTC
Hi all,
I use Thunderbird for my email and recently it started complaining
about not being able to find enigmai/pgp related stuff. A quick view of
the addons revealed a whole lot of stuff I don't want, or use, Enigmail,
Lightning, Provider for Google Calendar and Timezone definitions for
Mozilla Calendar. How the $&#$%%@^$&$& do I get rid of this stuff?
Plenty of tips on the web on how to install it, but I want to uninstall it.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated,

Andrew
Sebastian Beßler
2011-09-05 09:13:11 UTC
Post by Andrew Lowe
Plenty of tips on the web on how to install it, but I want to uninstall it.
Rebuild without lightning and crypt USE-Flags, then run emerge
--depclean to get rid off the now unneded libs and packages.

That should be it

Greetings

Sebastian Beßler
Andrew Lowe
2011-09-11 14:39:04 UTC
Post by Sebastian Beßler
Post by Andrew Lowe
Plenty of tips on the web on how to install it, but I want to uninstall it.
Rebuild without lightning and crypt USE-Flags, then run emerge
--depclean to get rid off the now unneded libs and packages.
That should be it
Greetings
Sebastian Beßler
Done and fixed :) Thanks for the info.